Have music composed specifically for your wedding day!
These tracks are a sample of music I wrote for a couple’s wedding.
To download these tracks, please click here.
- One uniquely composed piece of music on the dulcimer to be played during the bridal party and bridal processional, or during a different time, if desired.
- A recording of their wedding piece, delivered to the couple after the wedding.
- All ceremony music with music selected from various traditional and/or contemporary repertoire.
- Twenty minutes of prelude music before the ceremony.
You’ll find above a sample of two pieces I wrote specifically for my sister’s wedding. In them, I painted a picture of who I knew her to be, and was able to share it with all the attendees. Most services offered for weddings try to paint a genuine picture of the bride’s character and style. She is represented by her bridesmaids, by the colors they wear, by the dress she picks out, by the mood of the building or outdoors, and by the time of year. Often times, music is the one thing that does not represent the bride fully. I intend to make this happen for you.
Genres for Ceremony – Personally Composed, Classical, Hymns/Religious, Celtic/Folk, Popular ie: Coldplay, Beatles, etc.
A private consultation with the bride and groom is included in the price of all wedding ceremony packages to personally select the dulcimer music for your special day and to insure that all details of your wedding ceremony are exactly how you wish them to be.
- $550 All Ceremony music and prelude music, with one piece composed. In addition, bride will receive a recording of the composition.
- $500 Same package as above minus the recording.
- $350 All Ceremony and prelude music, and no composition.
- Must provide own sound equipment and sound man if necessary.
- Wedding rehearsal costs extra.
- Rates may very depending on location.
- For prices on more composed pieces, email David (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Bride or groom will not own copyrights of any of the compositions.
Dear David… You are such a gifted young artist and the music you provided on the dulcimer added to the romantic ambiance of the evening. The dulcimer was perfect for the ceremony and for creating beautiful background music as guests arrived. This along with the backdrop of a magnificent sunset overlooking Eagle Mountain Lake truly created an evening of enchantment. Our family was touched by your gift and service. Thanks once again for being a part of this special day and for helping create a beautiful memory we will never forget.
– Karen Craig
Dear David, thank you so much for playing at our son’s wedding in August 2006 at Bethesda Church. Since all of the selections were perfectly appropriate and flawlessly executed, our new daughter-in-love could not have been ushered into our family with any more style and grace. We very much appreciate your willingness to make yourself available for us on our big day, and we will heartily recommend your services to everyone we know!”
– Alan and Ginger Pattee
References for other professional, and unique wedding services:
Photography – Michaella Elliott